Now it’s time to heat up the things little bit, Reseller Web Hosting is a profitable business but on the other hand, it has it’s own share of downfalls too. You must understand that pros and cons both exists at the same time.
With that in mind, I have provided some advantages and disadvantages of reseller web hosting:
- More flexibility and freedom rather than just having a single account. Reseller hosting account will give you a lot more than of shared hosting.
- Forget to pay high prices, you are going to save a lot of money when you will purchase reseller hosting from any highly recommended website.
- You will earn more revenue and you will have to spend just a little amount of money from your revenue towards your hosting.
- Your main target would be to give customer support to your audience and let your web host do the technical job for you without any hidden or extra charges.
- You are not going to pay for server maintenance cost incase of any accident, your web host will cover the cost and damages.
- You will be able to change themes and user-interface of control panel which your clients and audience will use.
- You can even set your own logo or brand name if you have a reseller web hosting account.
- Your services are limited, if anything goes wrong from the upstream provider then you will have to suffer the same thing which may lead in loss of your precious clients.
- If you are planning to change your web host, then it would be a pain in your a** to shift the whole data, clients don’t like such kind of things usually.
Keeping the disadvantages in mind, the advantages wins and it’s not a bad option to pick up a reseller web hosting package, it would be a fun to use it if you have a very low budget but your desires are to have custom nameservers, private logo or company name, administration area then reseller web hosting is the right choice for you.