Hello there…we have another really impressive case study for one of our Commission Junction (CJ) clients in the tech retail niche. Their overall sales and click-through rates (CTR) went absolutely through the roof during November, mainly due to Black Friday/ Cyber Monday promotions, buying behavior, and tons of affiliates producing. The program’s EPCs spiked as well, which attracts more new Affiliate/Publisher sign-ups to the program. Here are some graphs that illustrate the dramatic growth achieved with their CJ program during November 2010 and continuing into a strong December sales period:
This graph demonstrates the dramatic increase in click-throughs on CJ during November 2010.
This demonstrates the dramatic increase in 7-day EPC in CJ during November 2010.
These growth figures were achieved through the following affiliate program management methods:
– Recruiting Super-Affiliates from the other 40+ CJ accounts we manage
– Recruiting new affiliates from related websites and blogs
– Recruiting niche Affiliates from CJ’s Networking of Affiliate/Publishers
– Working one-on-one with big and small Affiliates to get them producing more so
– Producing customized banner creative to match Affiliate’s websites
– Providing top selling products lists and best performing keyword files directly to Affiliates
– Providing good coupon code deals and promotions
These are some of the techniques that were used to substantially boost the performance of this client’s CJ Affiliate Program. If you have any questions at all, please contact us. If you would like to launch and grow your Commission Junction Affiliate Program to reach its fullest potential please contact us right away. Thanks and have a great Holiday Season! – Evan