Internet search engine technology has made leaps and bounds in recent years and has offered businesses the ability to specifically target select audiences by employing innovative SEO techniques. In 1994, the World Wide Web Worm (WWWW) included an index of 110,000 web pages and documents and received roughly 1500 searches per day. Today, Google alone has 1 trillion unique URLs on the web with over 400 million searches occuring daily. Is it any wonder that internet search engine technology has been catapulted to the forefront of the internet marketing industry? A business’s ability to be found on line by its intended audience is akin to finding a needle in a haystack and can either propel or hinder the success of many companies competing for online business. HubSpot, the pioneer of inbound marketing offers all-in-one marketing software that has aided more than 7,500 companies in 45 countries attract leads and convert them into customers. Additionally, Hubspot’s focus on educating their clients has helped many companies navigate the always-evolving web of internet growth and change.
HubSpot’s commitment to education continues with FREE WEBINARS that are exploding with information to help companies excel at SEO, create content, and learn to identify the best long-tail keywords necessary for optimizing website pages. Competitors often generate a lot of traffic from keywords that many people haven’t thought of. Hubspot can explain how to track competitors’ online presence to maximize the success rate for being found online by potential customers.
Promote HubSpot’s Inbound Learning webinars and let your viewers know that they will have an opportunity to ask questions and participate in the conversation. Register to attend live here: HubSpot Academy
Just a reminder, HubSpot is offering $10 per lead, for companies (in North America) with more than 10 employees, so keep up the good work promoting Hubspot.com on Commission Junction! To join the HubSpot affiliate program on CJ, apply here: APPLY
PROMOTE THESE FREE WEBINARS:
Ends August 20th:
- Everyone knows that search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the main players in internet marketing. But how has it evolved in the past year?
FREE 3-PART SERIES WORKSHOP:
Ends September 27th
- Join our three-part series to learn how you can leverage LinkedIn to attract new leads for your business.
- Sooner you get familiar with the new Facebook page design, the bigger competitive advantage you can gain.
- Twitter is a place for engagement with followers; but it’s also a place to generate leads and drive new sales for your organization.
- Download this new guide to access ten quick ways to start building inbound links using social media.
- Learn how to grow your email list, ensure deliverability and increase engagement with this free guide.