Hey everyone! Here is my presentation from the Social Media Summit in Miami a couple of week ago. It was a great event and a really nice turn-out. Let me know you thoughts or questions…I hope its beneficial!
Social Networking Strategies:
– Make Social Networking Part of Your Daily Routine
– Add Friends, Followers, Connections – Pro-actively
– Like, Share, Comment, Retweet, Digg, Buzz…for others
– Post to Blog then Share on Facebook, Twitter, Digg et al
Social Networking Tips:
– Edit Your Facebook Updates Max Option
– Robin Good RSS Submissions to Syndicate Content
– Launch Your Own Facebook Fan Pages
– Read Mashable.com Daily
– Mass Friend Invites to Your Networks
– Mass Friend Invites to Your Fan Pages
– Instruct Friends How to do Mass Invites
– Run Contests & Promotions to Fan Base
– ‘Like’ Interesting Articles on the Web
Social Media Must Have Tools:
– Ping.fm – Update Multiple Networks at Once
– WordPress Social Plug-ins & Like Buttons
– TweetDeck, HootSuite, Co-Tweet
– SocialMarker.com – Automates Bookmarking
– Google Alerts – Instant Content Notification
– Ning.com Social Networks
– Facebook Connect, Like, Recommend Integration
How to Be a Productive Networker:
– Learn to Type Really, Really Fast
– Become a Better Writer of Concise Thoughts
– Stick and Move – Float Like a Butterfly, Sting..
– Proactively Friend, Message, Interact
– Be Prolific – Channel Your Inner Jimi Hendrix
– Be Brilliant – Impress with Finesse
– Think Before Doing – Don't be Negative
– Be Bigger, Badder, and More Awesome!
– Work Your Freakin Butt Off!!!
Let me know if you have any questions what so ever about how to be a really great social networker!