Facebook Advertising Management
Facebook represents one of the most effective mediums to advertise on the Internet, right behind search engines, and in some instances can be more effective than search engine advertising. It has completely revolutionized the way people interact with each other online, connect with companies, and is a great place to advertise from our experience. Believe it or not, we are still in the infancy of Facebook advertising. As more companies start advertising on Facebook the cost of doing so will increase as it has on Google and Bing/Yahoo. So it’s imperative that Facebook be leveraged as soon as possible to drive traffic to your website and build your audience of targeted people to your brand.
At Experience Advertising, we are determined to produce strong return on investment (ROI) for our clients on Facebook. This is entirely feasible with the right strategy, ads, and landing pages. We use several strategies to advertising effectively on Facebook including:
– Facebook Boosted Posts – these are flat fee ads that increase engagement on company page posts.
– Facebook Custom Audience – ads targeted to your customer database or other email lists.
– Facebook Carousel Ads – these are perfect for advertising multiple products within a Facebook news feed ad.
– Facebook Event ads – these are perfect for grand-openings, parties, and other types of company events.
– Facebook Video Ads – these are ads promoting your company videos to a targeted audience.
– Facebook Website Retargeting Ads – these are ads that target your website’s visitors when they leave your site and then go on Facebook.
– Facebook Local Ads – these are geographically targeted ads, which are great for driving in-store traffic and phone calls.
– Facebook Page Like Ads – these are ads specifically to increase company page likes.
– Facebook App Install Ads – these is phenomenal for getting people to download your app.
These are the main ways to advertising on Facebook. Each client we work with at Experience Advertising has it’s own dedicated Facebook advertising strategy. If you would like a free evaluation to see if Facebook advertising is right for your business, contact us today.
We look forward to managing your Facebook advertising and doing a great job!