Advertising Shopify Stores: How a Top-Rated Digital Marketing Agency Can Maximize Your Profits
Is this year the year to open your Shopify Store? Or is now the perfect time to supercharge your Shopify marketing strategy? There’s no time like the present to begin selling on this popular e-commerce platform or to give your store the boost it needs to start seeing greater profits this quarter and beyond. Sounds good, right? Of course. So how can you turn your Shopify store into a high-performing success story? Bigger profits can start with one thing: better marketing.
Advertising on Shopify is essential, whether you want to start a new store or build up your current store. Marketing your Shopify store to the right audience is an effective way to increase your store’s profitability, and gain more exposure among interested online shoppers.
But the best news is, advertising on Shopify is easy when you partner with an experienced digital marketing agency. Let’s take a look at what it means to sell on Shopify and how a top-rated online marketing agency can maximize a store’s profits.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows retailers to sell, ship, and manage inventory and payments fully online. For a monthly subscription fee (plans are available at $29/month, $79/month, and $299/month), users can create a website, access online marketplaces, handle shipping and payments, take advantage of fraud protection services, and reach a multitude of customers across the globe.
Who is Shopify good for?
Anyone who wants to sell products online can benefit from Shopify. Selling on this e-commerce platform can eliminate the need for a brick-and-mortar storefront and a warehouse full of inventory, and allow small businesses, single retailers, and everyone in between to reach consumers anywhere and anytime. Products can be managed, stocked, and re-stocked with just a few clicks. But products aren’t all you can sell through Shopify. This platform allows you to sell classes, memberships, tickets to events, and you can even accept donations. And if you’re not an expert-level coder – no worries — Shopify makes building a professional website for your store and creating a multi-channel experience for your brand possible.
How does advertising on Shopify work?
If you already have a Shopify store or you want to get one up-and-running this year, there are a few things you should have covered: your mission, your goals, your product lists, your operating costs, and your marketing strategy. A good Shopify marketing strategy can make all the difference in how much money you make from your store.
But knowing where to start advertising your Shopify store can sometimes be a tough call. As a retailer, you know your products and your industry. You know what you like and what you want to share with your customers. But you may not have spent a lot of time learning the ins-and-outs of online advertising. What’s the fastest way to get up to speed and ensure that your store can compete in the e-commerce world? You bring on a skilled and knowledgeable online marketing agency that can implement and manage a Shopify marketing strategy that fits your store.
Advertising your Shopify store means putting marketing techniques to use on your store’s website and also on other popular online advertising platforms. A good Shopify marketing strategy should be not only in sync with your Store’s aims, but it also can build upon itself, creating interest, driving traffic, and making your store more visible and more popular. When you hire a top-rated digital advertising agency to help you advertise your Shopify store, you can:
- Optimize Your Store’s Site: It all starts here. Your Shopify store’s website is the first impression your future customers will have of you as a retailer. An optimized site will not only look better, but it will also perform better. A better-performing website draws more people to it by working better within Google and other search engines to drive search engine traffic (clicks from real online searches) to it. Making good use of Shopify’s SEO features can only help you, and the right agency can guide you through what needs to be done to get your site traffic-ready. The more real traffic your site sees, the more potential customers you can connect with.
- Get Your Store on Social Media Sites: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok – these sites may be fun to scroll through, but don’t forget about advertising on them too. Leveraging social media’s massive reach to find new customers, post ads, offer promos and coupons, work with influencers, and showcase your products can be an incredibly effective marketing tactic. Whatever your ideal customer base looks like, chances are they spend some time on these sites and will be receptive to ads there too. Social media marketing for Shopify can be as broad or as niche as it needs to be, and it can be as uniquely put together as your store is.
- Use a Blog, email, and Other Content: If you want to get people talking, start the conversation. Depending on your goals, you may want to incorporate a blog into your site, add videos or reviews, send engaging emails to past or current customers, and make use of other content marketing strategies for Shopify sellers.
- Get More Real Leads with Pay-Per-Click Advertising: Quantity isn’t always better than quality. Sure, you want tons of site visitors, but if most of those visitors fail to take action on your site, all you have is a bunch of unengaged browsers who aren’t likely to make a purchase. To get more of what is known as quality visitors, the kind who are likely to make a purchase and maybe even come back again.
- CRO – our agency focuses on improving your website’s conversion rate and continues to work on improving it month over month.
Maximizing Shopify Profits
Setting up a Shopify store can be a great way to get into the world of online retail. But running a successful online store can take more than that. Promoting your store to future customers across the web and around the world takes work – and that’s why you should be working with Experience Advertising.
Bringing a full-service Shopify digital marketing agency onboard can be a game-changer for your Shopify store – and your profits. At Experience Advertising, we work with our clients to create marketing plans that are tailor-made for each goal and every budget. Want to know where to start advertising on Shopify? Have questions about magnifying your brand’s online presence and maximizing your store’s potential? Contact us today or set up a free marketing strategy audit now. Reaching your e-commerce goals can be easier than you think when you start advertising on Shopify with help from Experience Advertising.