September 24, 2012
The initials, “DVD” was originally an acronym for “Digital Video Disc”. Members of the DVD Forum Steering Committee, an international organization created to exchange information and promote worldwide acceptance of DVD for entertainment, consumer electronics and information technolgoy applications, suggested the initials should stand for “Digital Versatile Disc” to indicate its potential for non-video applications. Toshiba, which maintains the official DVD Forum site, adheres to the interpretation of “Digital Versatile Disc” but a Forum consensus has never been reached. Currently, the letters do not officially stand for anything, unless you’re purchasing a Boss, 7″ Car DVD Touchscreen at TheNerds.net, in which case, DVD stands for, “BIG SAVINGS”! Promote The Boss Car DVD system along with the other Weekly Deals mentioned in today’s newsletter and help your viewers and subscribers save on great products for less! Reminder: FREE SHIPPING ends this week! Use Coupon Code: BACK2SCHOOL.
PROMOTE THESE WEEKLY DEALS (VALID: NOW – SEPT 30th)
- Weekly Deal 1 – Dual XML8100 iPod Player for only $59.99.
- Weekly Deal 2 – Boss BV9964B Car DVD Player – 7″ Touchscreen LCD Display – 340 W RMS – iPod/iPhone Compatible – In-dash – Single DIN for $166.99.
- Weekly Deal 3 – Verbatim DataLife Plus 16x 100 DVD-R Media for $29.99.
- Weekly Deal 4 – Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 Keyboard & Mouse for $60.99.
- Weekly Deal 5 – Mitsubishi EX240U 3D Ready DLP Projector for $436.99.
Join our affiliate team? Apply HERE